Here we are in the final week of instruction in my class, and I can't believe how much more I understand about how some of the computer programs that I use everyday function. I had a good idea of how things worked prior to this course, but now I have a new appreciation for what our in-house programmers do at work. My knowledge of the components of the LAMP server is somewhat superficial, and while I don't think I could just walk up to a computer and make things work, I do think that I can converse more intelligently with programmers, do some simple programming, and, more importantly be able to do some minor troubleshooting and make intelligent suggestions.
I had heard about SQL, but now I know how it works. I still can't believe that I have been able to do so much in so little time!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment