Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Ooops
In last night's post, I neglected to include how I went about learning HTML for the creation of my webpage. For the most part, I reviewed the material in the readings, but then purchased my own handy source for HTML/XHTML - one of the O'Reilly fundamentals books. I have used these books in the past when I was learning UNIX about 10 years ago and like the format and explanations of the tags - it is especially helpful when I have worked on something and it isn't quite working out the way I want. I haven't coded in HTML for about 11 years, so while it isn't totally new to me, I am very rusty and need to reacquaint myself with the tags. That "I know it, but I don't know it" state is a very dangerous one - and one of the main reasons why a quick reference source is helpful since I remember just enough to get into trouble. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment