This has been a really busy week with class starting, the holiday weekend, and family commitments that took us out-of-town for the weekend. However, I think given all of that, things have gone well. Part of me still can't believe that I was actually riding in the car working on the laptop and connected to the internet while my husband drove us through Maryland on I-95!
I am still getting used to the online class environment, and am trying to overcome hesitation on my part in responding to my colleagues posts on the class pages - this week I will do it! However, I do enjoy the fact that I can work on the assignments when it is convenient for me - that is a huge plus, especially considering that I am working full-time. Although, sitting up in a hotel room until 1:30 am downloading Ubuntu or other programs is not something I would like to repeat too often!
I got everything downloaded, confirmed and on disc, completed the readings, completed the assignments, and am now looking at the clock, trying to get this summary post about the week up before the unit closes tonight.
Let's go on to Unit 3!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment