Taking two classes this semester is extremely challenging. I have wanted to improve my time management skills, and taking these two classes is forcing me to do that since I am working full-time in addition to taking these 2 classes. I think the pacing so far is good with both classes - the workload is challenging, but not too much in terms of quantity.
The main obstacle I have had is that I have spent a week trying to get the file transfer with WinSCP to work. After installing server after server, hoping that with the next installation I could catch what I missed previously, I spent too much time focusing on that, and less time focusing on what I could complete in a timely manner in Unit 3. As a result, I am afraid that I will have another late assignment, because my time management has not been the best.
Again, I think if all goes well, there isn't as much of an issue with getting things done - but if there are any unexpected challenges on the technical side, you have to be really careful about how you keep up and solve the problem.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment